This Blog Provides Latest Updates on Sports Around the World. All the top stories and stories about story builders......

Custom Search

BBC Sport | Sport Homepage | World Edition

Friday, May 20, 2011

FW: Morgan: 'I know I did the right thing - I learnt much from the IPL'

 

 

Feed: Google Alerts - "Indian Premier League"
Posted on: Friday, May 20, 2011 5:57 AM
Author: The Independent
Subject: Morgan: 'I know I did the right thing – I learnt much from the IPL'

 

By Stephen Brenkley, Cricket Correspondent Eoin Morgan last night resolutely defended the decision to play in the Indian Premier League, which is likely to cost him a place in the first Test. "It was always in my schedule to play in the IPL and it's ...
See all stories on this topic »


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment